5V POWER CABINET
SEMCO HYNN power battery testing system is mainly designed for power battery. Designed with high accuracy, high flexibility, and high performance, it can meet all test requirements for battery with the range of 0-5V (Voltage), 20mA-30A-400A (Current).
1. Save energy effectively by feeding discharging energy back to power system, with small energy heat produced.
2. Reliable, ultra-high precision testing with 0.05% accuracy and 5mS/time for sampling rate.
3. Independent channels with configurable parameter and condition setting for each individual channel.
4. With complete protection function system for input and output, hardware and software, reverse connection, reconnection when power on and etc.
5. No impact current when starting the channel. The CC-CV transition is perfectly done without voltage and current surge.
6. One computer controls for centralized management.
7. The DCIR test process can be set automatically as per default setting.
8. Modular design, and box design is convenient for maintenance.
9. Comprehensive data covering all aspects, and data uploads to MES system in real time.
1. Battery cycle life test
2. Battery capacity test
3. DCIR test
4. Battery charge / discharge characteristics test
5. Battery charge retention ability test
6. Battery charge / discharge efficiency test
7. Battery depth / constant-voltage discharge test
8. Battery overcharge / over discharge capacity test
9. Battery dynamic test
10. Battery ramp discharge / pulse discharge test
1. The hardware part of the device is a modular design with one or more modules for each independent channel
2. The DC-DC conversion method is adopted for the device, which is different from the traditional linear power supply method. It generates less heat during test, which not only avoids the safety and stability problems of high-temperature but also saves power consumption.
3. The imported alloy material is used as current sampling device to ensure the small drift in full load output, which can effectively guarantee the stability of large current test and the reliability of full-scale and long-term operation accuracy.
4. The soft-start mode is adopted for the device current output, which avoids instantaneous output of large current surges to generate thermal shock on battery.
5. Device hardware control circuit uses current and voltage dual-loop control. The switching from constant current to constant-voltage is smooth without spike.
6. The device has a DC resistance test function, which can be used to detect battery consistency and battery with potential safety hazards.